Frequently Asked Questions
COVID – 19 Rules for Production Updated 6-22-2021
Film Guidelines for COVID – 19 Post June 15th. Per County Health, State Health, and Industry Agreements
- Please be aware It is no longer necessary for business to register an attestation.
- Businesses can take down Covid-19 prevention plans and other signage from their window fronts.
California is fully reopening its economy with businesses resuming normal operations (with limited exceptions for mega-events). The new Health Order, effective June 15, replaces previous health orders issued by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH).
Click Beyond the Blueprint to learn more.
Key Points to Beyond the Blueprint
- The Tiers, guidance documents, and prevention plans are no longer in effect. Most businesses can resume normal operations (how they conduct business with their customers.)
- There are no limitations on capacity or physical distancing of attendees, customers, or guests.
- Businesses with employees must continue to follow the Cal/OSHA Covid-19 Prevention Emergency Temporary Standards (ETS). This includes mask-wearing and other preventive measures. Click to read the ETS.
- Mega Events are characterized by large crowds greater than 5,000 (indoors) and 10,000 (outdoors) attendees. These events must still follow limited guidance and prevention guidance.
Industry continues to be guided by:
- Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers: https://pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/iwlmsc-task-force-white-paper-6-1-20.pdf
- Association of Independent Commercial Producers (AICP): https://www.aicp.com/business-resources/business-affairs-information/aicp-guidlines/covid-19-workplace-guidelines/production-specific-considerations
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to email administration at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Review the PDF “Your Property In A Starring Role” This document lays our the idea of a location and the value of the resource to production.
You may also call the Film Liaison Office at (805) 409-9947. If you get voice mail, please leave a name and number to that the Liaison can get back to you.